Our Heirloom double leather belt is made of two layers of 8oz – 9oz of premium vegetable tanned leather make a belt that will last for decades. With 5 holes and custom sizing, this is going to be your most perfect fitting leather belt. The leather on these belts comes from one of the most famous tanneries in the world, Tärnsjö Garveri in Sweden. You can choose any two pieces of leather e.g. black and brown. With its beautiful stitching on the inside, you can just unscrew the Chicago screws, turn the buckle and keeper to use it inside out essentially giving you two sturdy belts in one!
This durable double leather belt is strong enough to retain its integrity even when repeatedly twisted or bent. This belt, as we like to say, has “substantial” quality. It is the sturdiest leather belt you are ever going to own. You need to break in this belt like any high quality leather goods. But your patience and love is going to reward you for quite literally your lifetime! We are very confident that this is one indestructible piece of a wardrobe that you can pass it down generations, and that’s why we name our double belt the “Heirloom Belt”.
Check out our other coloured double leather belts too!
Denim blue double leather belt features
- Heirloom double leather belt handmade in Sweden
- TÜV Rheinland and Organic Control Standard (OCS) certified leather from Tärnsjö Garveri
- 8-9 oz. x 2 heavy-duty full grain vegetable-tanned leather; stitched together using heavy-duty Gütermann thread.
- Aniline dyed using soluble dyes without covering the top with insoluble pigment or topcoat paint.
- Features a matching leather keeper in top and inside leather. (Note: leather keeper is not provided with center bar buckles like belt no. 5 buckle and belt no. 6 buckles).
- Heavy duty rust proof solid stainless steel or solid brass metal hardware.
- Burnished edges and lightly waxed by hand.
- Belt strap width: 1.5″ / 38mm.
- Stamped with our signature makers mark.
How to measure your size correctly
- Wear your favourite pair of jeans
- Measure your waist circumference using a measuring tape
- Your waist circumference is equal to the belt size which is calculated from the tip of the buckle to the middle hole in the belt
- If you are between sizes, just choose the size above your actual measure or give us your exact measure and we will make it to size
Note: We want our belts to fit you perfectly. Hence, we offer our belts in 1cm increments. Every belt is built once we receive an order and is sized to your exact waist measurement. Therefore, our belts are not returnable or refundable.