No. 1 brown leather belt with solid brass or stainless steel hardware emphasizes classic, utilitarian styling. This is the very first belt that we started selling. And it is still one of our best sellers. This belt is built to last and to develop a beautiful patina reflecting your lifestyle. Our premium quality leather belt is an everyday add-on piece that can enhance any outfit complementing nice raw selvedge denim jeans to well-fitting chinos pants.
For this brown leather belt we chose a 10-12 Oz. premium eco-friendly full grain vegetable tanned leather from the Swedish Tärnsjö Garveri. Over time this leather acquires a unique patina as they take in natural oils and are polished by repeated handling. For hardware we chose the most classic belt buckles we could imagine. The buckle is kept in place with solid brass Chicago screws.
No. 1 brown leather belt features
- No. 1 brown leather belt handmade in Sweden.
- 10-12oz. premium eco-friendly full grain vegetable tanned leather from Tärnsjö Garveri in Sweden.
- TÜV Rheinland and Organic Control Standard (OCS) certified leather.
- Aniline dyed using soluble dyes without covering the top with insoluble pigment or topcoat paint
- Features a matching leather keeper
- Heavy-duty solid brass metal hardware
- Burnished edges and lightly waxed by hand
- Belt strap width: 1.5″ / 38mm
- Stamped with our signature makers mark
How to measure your size correctly
- Wear your favourite pair of jeans
- Measure your waist circumference using a measuring tape
- Your waist circumference is equal to the belt size which is calculated from the tip of the buckle to the middle hole in the belt
- If you are between sizes, just choose the size above your actual measure or give us your exact measure and we will make it to size
Note: We want our belts to fit you perfectly. Hence, we offer our belts in 1cm increments. Every belt is built once we receive an order and is sized to your exact waist measurement. Therefore, our belts are not returnable or refundable.