The idea with the minimalist leather wallet natural was to make a simple, minimalist, and rugged yet practical card holder that is not as bulky as traditional bi-fold wallets yet is able to carry a good number of cards needed daily. With this wallet, we think we have definitely solved that need! Our minimalist leather wallet has 5 card pockets and can carry about 10 cards comfortably and more once the leather stretches out a little. If you are the one who likes carrying wallets in the front pocket of your pants, this one is for you!
This wallet is made using premium eco-friendly full grain vegetable tanned leather from our Swedish pride, Tärnsjö Garvery who make some of the most beautiful leathers in the world. Each wallet is hand stitched using tradition saddle stitching technique. This makes the wallet extremely durable. Unlike the sewing machine lock stitch which will completely unravel, if a thread does break, the saddle stitch will still hold together. Talking about durability, we have left no detail unturned. We use Danish made 0.6mm Ritza 25 tiger thread which is a super tough wax coated polyester thread. Even if your wallet gets soaking wet, the thread is going to hold it’s strength. We love how this thread adds a decorative as well as rugged look to the wallet! Even the edges are bevelled, sanded and burnished by hand. We then dye the edges and put a light coat of natural beeswax before burnishing it to get its nice sheen.
This minimalist leather wallet is completely handmade with a lot of love and attention to details and proudly carries our makers mark on it! Nordic EDC handmade leather wallets is made to last and instead of wearing out, this wallet will wear in and become more and more beautiful with a rich patina as you use it every day…a perfect Nordic EDC!
Minimalist Leather Wallet Natural Features
- Minimalist leather wallet natural is handmade in Sweden.
- 5 card pockets.
- TÜV Rheinland and Organic Control Standard (OCS) certified leather from Tärnsjö Garveri.
- Aniline dyed using soluble dyes without covering the top with insoluble pigment or topcoat paint.
- 3 oz. full grain vegetable-tanned leather; the best quality leather available.
- 0.6mm Ritza 25 Tiger braided polyester thread.
- Traditional saddle stitching by hand.
- Burnished edges and lightly waxed by hand.
- Dimensions closed: 80mm (W) x 100mm (H) x 6mm (T)
- Stamped with our signature makers mark.